Kalaam’s high quality Business VoIP system allows large organizations to enjoy savings on international calls. It makes communication over IP a convenient option with a range of added benefits.
A SIP Trunking service to meet your business communication needs. SIP Trunking is the use of SIP and RTP to pass telephony traffic from the enterprise network edge to a network service provider over either a dedicated leased connection, AVPN or Internet. This service involves interconnection with your SIP-enabled PBX with Kalaam’s network.
For enterprises wanting to make full use of their installed IP-PBXs and not only communicate over IP within the enterprise, but also outside the enterprise, a SIP trunk provided by Kalaam to connect to the traditional PSTN network is the solution. Unlike in traditional telephony, where bundles of physical wires were once delivered from the service provider to a business, a SIP trunk allows replacing these traditional fixed PSTN lines with PSTN connectivity via SIP Trunking.
Kalaam’s Direct Dial has many benefits for your business, including:
- Reliable and stable connectivity
- Cost effective solution
- Unlimited free calls to Kalaam numbers
- Best flat rates per minute for domestic calls, fixed and mobile
- Flexible VoIP packages to choose from which serves your business the most
- TDM and IP connectivity
- Ensuring smooth migration from one technology to another
- Supports analog, digital or IP based PABX
- Virtual PBX option available: a hosted virtual PABX system which needs no physical installation or investment. This service can be tailor made to the customers requirement and deployed quickly.
Experience high quality Business VOIP service today
Submit your details and we will contact you immediately