A contact center is a department or facility that handles contact with customers or clients. Whereas a call center only handles phone calls, a contact center handles communications over multiple channels.
A Cloud Contact Center solution can help organizations meet the challenges of communicating with their customers or clients. A Cloud Contact Center solution typically:
- integrates multiple communications channels into one system in order that agents can communicate with customers or clients by call, email, or instant messaging, and maintain a record of all communications.
- includes advanced call-routing, aided by auto-attendant and sometimes by interactive voice response (IVR), to make sure that customers and clients get to talk to a professional agent within the right department as quickly as possible.
- features workforce management tools in order that agents and supervisors can manage their time effectively.
- gives supervisors access to high-level dashboards and detailed analytics, including data like average call duration, call waiting time and agent idle time, so that supervisors can optimize their contact center.
- eliminates the need for the contact center organization to deploy or maintain any hardware systems other than the computers and phones that agents and supervisors need to access the system.
Why Kalaam Cloud Contact Center?
- Third generation business grade IP-Telephony solutions
- Enterprise feature set
- Fully scalable multi-site solutions
- On-Premises/Cloud/Hybrid solutions
- Unified communications
- Web based management/user portals
- Mobile/Remote working solutions
- Multi-Media & Social Media solutions
- Microsoft integration options
- CRM/ERP integration options
Experience next-gen Cloud Contact Center
Submit your details and we will contact you immediately